- Is to be helpful, joyful, but also authentic in our photography, resources, and blogs.
- Is to provide resources that make it easier for you to spend MORE time outside and less time planning.
- Is to provide beautiful imagery that inspires you with an awe for our Creator.
- Is to exercise, train, and adventure in a way that allows us to be running 50ks in our 60's! We are in this for the long haul folks. :)
- That God created the heavens and the earth and continues to sustain the universe around us.
- That as humans, we are commanded to steward our bodies and this earth well (although, we will never be saviors of this earth or our bodies).
- That exercise, fitness, nutrition and time outside is overwhelmingly important to our development!
- That this generation is the first species to be raised almost entirely indoors, with too much screen time, too little exercise, poor nutrition, and that's making an unfortunate impact on humanity.
- That it IS possible to work corporate jobs, eat healthy, get outside, and have FUN despite all the odds!
WHAT WE DO...
- First off, we work our day jobs to make a living. :)
- Secondly, we spend lots of time with each other, investing in our marriage, with our church community, and training our pup! We hope to add RCA munchkins to the mix in the future :)
- We get outside! Some may say we are a jack of all trades but master of none! Ha! Here are a few of the things we love and do regularly (and yes, Shiloh our pup comes with us on all of this!):
- Trail running & heart rate endurance training
- Mountain biking (the more elevation the better!)
- Hiking, backpacking, and camping (dreaming of hiking the PCT in years to come!)
- White water sports! Rich was a white water guide for two summers.
- Climbing - sport climbing, bouldering, and multi-pitch climbing (Rich wants to tap into TRAD climbing... so if there is a mentor out there, let us know!)
- Snow sports! Snowboarding & back country exploring. Slowly getting into AT skiing!